Sunday, October 19, 2014

What.

Oh great. An entire weekend with my grandma and the rest of my stupid family. Not only do I have to be with my grandma for a whole weekend, I have to be with her, with no reception and no Wi-Fi. Could this get any worse?

I couldn't be more excited to hang out with my granddaughter, I mean, I know she's mad at me for ratting her and her friend out to her parents but it's really not my fault that I caught them sneaking in at 3:30 in the morning. She brought that on herself.

I still hate her for ratting me out. Not only that but she's so negative and I'm pretty sure she has ADHD. She can't sit still for more than like a second.

I really hope me and Jess have a chance to talk. Maybe she can teach me some of that cool, hip, lingo all the kids are using these days. Is YOLO still a thing? I have to remember to ask her that. Damn, where's a piece of paper, I need to write that down. Ohh, how cute there's a little lady bug on the window. Come here little guy.

She also can't hear. Like, we bought her hearing aids so that she could actually hear what we were saying but she never wears them.

Shoot. What did I need to write down??

And it's not like she even liked me before the whole "me and Nicole sneaking back inside and Nicole getting stuck and falling through the window, and waking her up" incident. She's always liked everyone better than me anyway. Why should I have to try to pretend to be good when I'm around her if she already doesn't like me anyway?

Oh goodie, I just finished packing!! I can't wait to head up to the cabin. I gotta go grab Jess so we can head out!!

Oh great, she's here. I hate her car. It smells like old ladies and cigarettes. Gross.

                        "So Jess are you excited?? How's school??
                        "Yeah schools alright I guess. I..."
                        "WHAT?! YOUR PREGNANT??"
What.
                        "No Nonnie I said school was alright."
                        "Oh. You better be getting good grades. I don't need you disappointing me again."
Oh look!! A little hotel called The Ladybug Inn. I have to look that up.

Oh great, she pulled over. What the hell is she looking for? Okay... she's on her phone. Does she have to do that now? Honestly, I just want to get there.

How do you work this damn thing... Where's the internet. Safari...?? What the hell does that mean. Is it gonna bring up pictures of lions and stuff??

Ugh. I guess I should help her so we can get going.
                     "Here, Nonnie let me help"

Oh jeez. She's gonna screw something up. What the heck... why's she going on Safari??

Oh my god, I'm already bored. Why's she freaking out I'm trying to help her??

JESUS CHRIST SHE'S GONNA MESS MY WHOLE PHONE UP.
                          "Sorry Nonnie it won't work because there's no reception"
                         " Well god Jess, be careful I don't want you buying anything!!"
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

I need a cigarette.

Ew she's smoking, why can't she do that outside of the car ugh. What is she even doing?? What. It's ten thousand degrees in this car why doesn't she use her AC?? I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.

                           "Nonnie can we turn the radio on... please?
                           "No!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? THE RADIO MAKES MY CAR GO SLOWER!"

What the heck is she even talking about??
                 
 "So Jess, is YOLO still a thing? Should I start saying that??"

Oh my god bye.

3 comments: