Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feedback to Peers

MAGGIE T (If I Remember)
- Other than a few grammatical errors, I really enjoyed reading your work. Your stories are very well written. Writing seems to come very easily to you. You develop your plot and characters well. Keep up the good work ;)

NICOLE N (But What If We Get Caught?)
-To begin, I love how all of your characters are Gossip Girl characters. This story is my favorite of all of the ones you wrote because you took a real event, and turned it around to have a different ending, being part of the story I wasn't expecting it and I think that's what I liked about it so much. Anyway, I really like reading all of your stories and I cant wait to read the next one 'xoxo Gossip Girl'. -Little J

Abby M.
- Probably my favorite part of this story was how it just ended. I honestly loved that. I'm assuming she was killed and I really liked how you don't provide and ending because it leaves the reader wanting more. I also enjoyed the style of this writing... over all it was a great story. Also I LOVED the characters name 'Jenny Blair'. It made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment